Traditional Kamifusen paper balloons developed in the 1890’s by the wives of fishermen. In the 1920’s Japanese manufacturers started production. They are a fun alternative to the rubber and helium balloon.
Fun activities to try with Breath Balloons:
- Juggle a three pack ( be the first to dazzle us with this tricky challenge and post it on our Facebook page).
- Play air tennis with a friend using your hand for the racquet.
- See how many times you can continually tap the balloon while sitting on your hospital bed (beat our current record 153 taps).
- Balance on your head.
- Inflate the balloon with the least number of breaths you can.
- Close your eyes and rest the balloon in one hand and take note of the hot air you breathe into the balloon.
- Use them to decorate your room.
- If you are worrying about your surgery or the boss you can try inflating and deflating the balloon to calm your nerves.